Thursday, August 26, 2010

Too Busy

Woaaah..its been few days dint write blog de..pai seh..i tooooooo busy..hahaha =)
Hmm..today is my last day McD delivery..weee at last i can sleep evening on monday and thursday de..so happy..last week n tis week totally dont have time to sleep..aiks..my bed so missssss me..
Oh ya..i'm going back to butterworth on 1st September de..sob..suppose to be 30th want..but that kns ming make me so late back..haiz..
If count from today onwards, i just left 6 days to go back butterworth..hee =) so happy
but 2 weeks holiday,aiks, got assignment to do..sienz le..i want enjoy my holiday =(
i wan go kai kai, buy sis present, see movie, eat delicious food..woahh..my $$ sure spend alot during holiday..actually if something dint happen,i supppose go to KL to give suprise want..but..in the end..haha dont have the fate to do it..
but nvm..its a past de..i need to see further..my future..what will happen during raya?..i hope its something excited..hee..ok la..need go dinner,bath and dota de.. =)

1 comment:

  1. yea yea yea... ppl from far far away kingdom will make u excited

    *chanting* I AM ALWIN.. I AM HOT.. YOU ARE HYPNOTIZED BY MY HOTNESS... copy from aherm~ HAHA

    ReplyDelete