Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Funny

Yesterday need walk the 2 block of the hostel to promote our McDonald to them.
All is going well and met many kinds of people. But really tired cause need go up and down and my legs so tired. Walk 2 block but just can sold 5 sets only..Sad
But the girls group member can sold 28 sets.. God.. This show the girl pandai makan.. Haha =P
Today i was checking my fren assignment to check his grammar mistake. Supposedly this ting is not me do wan, but the other group member push tis to me. Ahem.
When I open his assignment, i nearly faint.. I totally dunno wat he write inside..Hahaha
There are funny sentence inside that makes the whole sentence looks weird..
But when need to repair his sentence, this makes me pek chek.. I dunno wat he write and i dunno wat should i add inside.. Woah.. really beh tahan.. but i still need to do it.. if not later the lecturer also dunno wat he write den whole assignment get low marks..
Today go to my serving class and learn how to fold the napkin become a shape like wat u guys saw in the restaurant table.. there are alot shapes like oyster, bamboo shoot, candle and etc..
The practical part is not bad but when comes to theory part,i feel so sleepy.. Here comes my sleepy disease.. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment