Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tired

today sooooo tired..just come back from delivery McD..really alot ppl come and take their food..at least it was my 1st time experience the delivery stuff..when at peak time,really need rush to pack the food and gave to the customer..then after finish clean the place,need carry the big tong to my fren room..he's stay at 4th floor..wahhh..my hand wan broke de..now no energy de =(
today just finish the 1st delivery..there is still have 2 more delivery..hopefully all will gonna smooth and dint encounter any prob..
tomorrow need to promote my McD at my own hostel..aiks..need thick face go ask ppl buy my burger de..hahaha
this week and next week oso gonna busy de..haiz..but when raya..teehee i can enjoy my holiday de..
i want go eat Tao during raya :( any volunteer to treat me? haha ;P

2 comments:

  1. call BS treat u la..

    BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.= i will dream that bs treat me better..thats impossible.. i dunno u read my blog want..

    ReplyDelete