Friday, August 20, 2010

LDR

what is LDR? well it stand for long-distance relationship..i guess from the word,u will know wat it means de..
i do have experience in LDR before..from my experience,in LDR, both party need to trust each other and loyal too..if both cannot trust each other, i can say, the relationship cannot last long..
how to say a loyal to ur partner..well just don flirt especially there's someone approach to u..
beside that, i do learn smth from my experience.. ur relationship wont last long when there is 3rd person in ur relationship.. this means when u with ur dear, and there's a person come to approach and u fall in love with them, u sure will more concentrate on them than ur dear.. tats will makes u dont feel ur in love or interested wit ur dear anymore..
for me, when in relationship, i more independent type.. i guess tats my personality since i'm start any relationship..this means even i'm far away from my dear, i do not request for a call every nitez.. as long we can chat while maybe through msn, thats would be fine for me.. i only more dependable to my dear when we meet and together..
mostly when u just started ur relationship, tat is ur climax time..hahaha
why i say so? simple.. u sure every day, every hour, ever minute even every second u will miss ur dear.. u wanna talk to them, wanna know wat are they doing, do they miss u, and ur heartbeat sure goes twice faster..hahaha
well tats just my experience.. it might not same for others..
but for now, i not request much.. some people mostly will ask for good appearance, rich ass, got car, and some ask for the person good in bed.. haha.. u might not agree with me =)
but for me, heart is most important.. if u don have a heart to maintain a relationship, den u just fuck off and go flirt with others..
=)

1 comment: