Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sleepy Day

today is sleepy day..whole day so sleepy inside class..aiks..in class,me discuss with my fren about when wanna early holiday and late back to uni..haha plan all carefully,den can go buy bus ticket de..oh ya..today i met with someone weird..weird?? maybe..when finish class,i just go to my counter and meet my fren..den saw this guy sit at there and talk wit my fren oso..then i was take out my handsfree and listen to song..den he like keep see me?? i feel so weird..den he ask my fren where i'm from..mayb he thought i dint listen coz i was put on handsfree..but i just put low volume,so wat he ask i know..hahaha he also from sibu,sarawak..same like my coursemate..just know that all bout him only..hmm
tml would be the date for my 1st delivery of my McDonald project at the hostel..dont know will busy or not..hopefully everything would be smooth and fine..god bless us..amitofu..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment