Sunday, October 3, 2010

Frustrating

This few days, alot thing happen..Family got problem, my course and stupid uni too..
In family part, something happen and parents argue..so till now, they dint talk each other..so childish..adult de still want argue..make their children suffer..kinda lame..i cannot go back yet..still got assignment and assessment to do..and my sis keep cry cause both of them like this..wtf man..i'm really want go back and scold both of them..
My course le..haiz..since i'm a short sem student, i need organize a good timetable so that they wont clash..but now come out a problem..got 2 paper is clash..there is still no changes..if this keep continue,i might need extend my sem..whereby all my fren(not my course mate) already graduate and i need wait 1 more sem only can grad..
I'm really cannot stand anymore bout this thing de..very tired..this coming wednesday will got add drop day, as i need wake up early to add drop and i'm fucking sure the website will jammed like hell and i'm gonna late to class..8am add drop..930am got mid sem exam..11am got presentation..i'm will crazy de..need hang myself so that i can avoid these problem..leaving this world better..too tired with it de..

No comments:

Post a Comment