Sunday, October 10, 2010

Friend

its like gonna become grandma story de..haha..well i do has 1 friends..erm..we know since at uni and i not dare to say we are close or best frens but still can consider as a normal frens..then yesterday, i saw he post saying someone backstab him at my fren room..so i guess, its not my prob, why i need care..then this morning, i just realise that he delete me from the facebook fren list..i feel so weird..i din do anything ah..i din backstab anyone also..why i will get delete..then just now my fren told me the story..yesterday one of my fren go to his room and read his book..tat time he was sleeping..then when he wake up, he saw my fren read his book..he like say him..why u din ask my permission and go read my book..then my fren put back the book and go talk to his roommate..then his roommate and my fren go to my other fren room to chat lo..then the fren tot they were backstab him and post at fb..then after tat he delete my whole hospitality fren..it just a misunderstand only and he so over delete all..include his roommate, he also delete..i feel like "wow"..i din do anything also get delete..frens for 5 sem and just because of that misunderstand, its like gone in a second..

No comments:

Post a Comment