Thursday, October 7, 2010

7/10 Outing

Today I was going out with my fren to Alor Star..supposedly, was just going to shopping only..since i plan it 1st, i just think that want go out buy some stuff for my uni use..but so chun, my fren oso birthday today..so sun bian bring him go celebrate it..well first we go to Mum's Cafe..heard my fren say the spagheti cabonara is nice, so go to try..erm..the taste ok lo..i would give 5/10..then buy a cake and celebrate at there..well it just 5 persons only..so it wont be a big celebration..then going to hair saloon..is my other 2 fren cut and not me..wait for them so long..got 3 person in the saloon..but, only 1 cut hair, 1 wash hair and 1 cut wig..hahaha..most weird saloon ever see..then go to mall and having my high-tea..i order the new black pepper spicy chicken mcdeluxe..wah..so nice..really alot black pepper inside..then walk around and then going to having our dinner at KFC Jitra there..because i just ate the McD, makes me phobia about chicken and i just order salad and mashed potato only..=( but save money right..hehe..but before going to Alor Star, i feel so pek chek..we plan to submit our assignment on coming sunday but she said if late submit will deduct mark..so me and my fren so rush the assignment like crazy..then when we do our assignment time, suddenly our CEO(my coursemate) come and sit with us..so many place can sit, he come sit with us..gatal..then i said i pek chek and dunno wat he said bout something also..lucky i can tahan my pek chek..if not i give him eat my shoes de..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment