Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Busy Take Over

When holiday,feel stress because assignment havent finish..but after holiday,also feel stress because need rush assignment..but at least now the assignment is kao tim de and left 1 more proposal and questionnaire to be done..but i feel lazy to do it..god..someone please help me..but keep myself busy also a good thing..i wont have time to think alot (since i'm a thinker;always think alot) and it makes me feel that,i dont think bout B much de..suppose i happy with it or sad?..dunno..since B also wont find me right even i on msn..hehe..maybe u has ur own life and i also has my own life..so i will gradually start to let go..and maybe u will happy with this result?..dunno =)
now already september..time move very fast..around 2 or 3 more month,this sem will finish..then holiday 1 month and start new sem and would be my last sem..next year CNY would be on 3rd and 4th feb..but uni will reopen at 5th..it so sucks..probably i only back at 12th feb..self holiday 1 week..hehe =P then after that would be valentine..alone celebrate? =) i dont have someone to be my valentine..haha
this few days,dont know why i keep have headache..something wrong with me de..brain cancer?..if like that,i'm gonna die soon de..amitofu..god bless me..

No comments:

Post a Comment