Saturday, September 4, 2010

B

:) home sweet home!!..so nice come back..dont need suffer at uni de..no food for breakfast and lunch and need to rush for food at 5pm..woahh..thats what happen if u stay at malay state (Kedah)..hahaha
so now i start to recover from soat throat but infect by cough and flu..aiks..i will make sure to recover before raya!!
oh ya..cant wait for 4 more days ya..hee :) let's address the person i love as "B"..B,u know wat it means right when u saw this post.. =)
erm..normally how ppl will confess to the person they love?..izzit through face to face or phone by phone?..some ppl will say phone to phone not so romantic, not sincere and cant feel the love heat ya (or maybe they will miss out the chance to kiss after confess ah?)..hahaha thats true oso..but if face to face?..er..well..surely the person that wan confess, need very thick skin..can feel the shyness hoh..hahaha..then there will be a follow up question ask by the person get confess :

B..I love you..Do you willing to be my dear?

Err..I dunno wor..Why u want choose me?

Coz I love you..

Why u love me? <-- the question..hahaha

There is no reason for me to love you.. <-- most simple and 100% useful answer =P

No comments:

Post a Comment