Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy Ending?

happy ending?..when we heard happy ending, sure we will think bout fairy tales..does in reality, we will have happy ending in our relationship?..like live happily ever after..erm for me, i dont think so..maybe i'm more to realistic person and i only believe after i saw it or try it..my realistic not mean that money face kind of person ya..hahaha..for me, maybe when it comes to my first love or few after that,i do believe true love..but for me, i start to not believe it anymore..how do we define true love?..a relationship that never argue?..only bound to 1 person till the end of our life?..or full of happiness like fairy tales?..there's alot definition for it..but too bad..it doesnt mean anything to me..at least for me, now i feel very happy with my dear..will you say just because you are happy with them, its true love?..nah..i would disagree..of course u will feel of happiness and suprise during your few month beginning of relationship..thats so common..but how bout after a year?..hehehe..try it and u will know the answer..everything lie on your hand and you decide the path you wan to use either with a partner or single..ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment