Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sumimasen

Sorry sorry sorry for not writing in the blog past few month..haha..reason?..erm..should i say as nothing to write?..haha maybe i'm busy in my assignment and other stuff since this would be my last sem (hopefully)..haha the assignment keep coming and coming..mostly ppl will enjoy their last sem but it seen that i more busy than others..well maybe that the price i need to pay for short sem..now chinese new year already finish..same as well to holiday..this coming 2 month will very busy as i need to go 6 times for practical as well as my seminar paper that need to do a research where i need to go USM and IntI college<-- still not confirm, for interview the international student..maybe it will happen on mid of march..i'm getting less and less time to go back my home..well i miss the penang food, family, friends and hehe my dear..
well lets update my condition in my new hostel..overall i will judge it as not bad but it just very far from the cafe and less place to hang my cloth..my roommate is fine..he's good..but my floor de resident, i not dare say is good..its just like i'm a stranger that stay at that floor..and i forgot all their name de..hahaha..that y i dunno who are them sometimes..hehe maybe that makes them feel i'm feel "dao"?..but i also dont care..i just stay for few month then adios..
after my fren is being separate to different hostel, some thing is started change..erm i would say that as we're not going out together de..every ppl also have their own fren and start making it as group..it feels like ur group go this way while the other go other way..sometimes even when ur with them, u also can feel ur get abandon especially when they are with their group..everything is change now..when practical also will get to know new fren, maybe that what ppl said u will get fren even when ur in new environment..
i guess thats all for this time..tataz..

P/S my dear say want go bangkok with me this coming december..hehe..consider it as first time travel oversea with dear? :P oh ya..Lady GaGa Born This Way is rocks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment