Tuesday, December 7, 2010

1st Anniversary

It's my 1st anniversary with my dear =) cant believe the time move so fast..its already been a month with dear..in this 1 month, all goes very good..there like no argue, and all fine and well, that happen cause my dear can tolerate with me..hehehe all the time I win if there's any tiny "debate" between us =P
when i post my r/s in facebook, there's alot ppl keep asking,who is my dear..erm..normally i dont announce whose my dear to the world..only certain ppl will know e.g my sista..so sorry guys =)
just left 6 more days and i will leave this damn uni and enjoy my 1 month holiday..yay!!! there's alot stuff to do this incoming holiday such as movie(its undeniable and cannot skip), pak tor, beer, travel and much much more..
and hopefully i can get my phone when i going back to penang..and its gonna christmas..i want present!!!!!!!!!!!!!! teehee..my dear going back to hometown during christmas and i plan to follow..hehehe..well its nothing to do on holiday and its weekend so perhaps i should go see hows the hometown =P
I guess i should end now..(still alot chapter havent read T.T)

2 comments:

  1. wei....
    got gf ade aso din announce la.....
    who is it?
    ur coursemate??
    wat's her name??
    tell me la ( so tat i can search for her in fb)
    heee....

    still need to wish u...
    HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!!
    and many many more anniversary to come...
    bring her out when got gathering...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha YW..its not big deal le..not like 2012..haha..btw thanks for the wish =)

    ReplyDelete