Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bless

Yay!!! successfully change the background of my blog..looks better now (for me)..this 2~3 weeks will be exam week..and everybody was so busy study but i'm also busy..play games ^^ cannot change my bad habit..always last minute..even keep saying must study!! but end up, play game..haha
Another thing to write is at last, weee I'm in relationship..feel so bless can get this wonderful dear..so happy..so next time go watch movie or sing K,dont need always sis accompany me de..got dear can join together de..more merrier..hehe at least when there is someone enter our life, it makes u wont feel lonely and there will be someone to be there for u when u need someone to talk or to comfort urself.. same to me.. i don like to get alone.. its really very scary.. well at least now i'm very ham fok..happy with my life..and so does to my dear..^^

PS:
for those havent get dear,go grab 1 now..valentine and xmas soon..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment