Thursday, May 12, 2011

Near The Ending

My uni life seen coming to the end..my 3 years life at here which give me a lot of good memory, bad memory, soon will coming to the end.. after this, i will enter the society and gonna work in order to continue my life.. i had been through alot of sweet and sour life here, where every sem i need to worry that i will get kick to other college or not.. where there are stupid spot check at night to check your room got 'illegal' item or not.. i still remember there is one sem that there is a rumor that there will be spot check at midnight.. they say that we will get summon for each book that we photocopy.. then we all so scare and hide our books everywhere.. that time me and my roommate hide it under the drain.. hahahaha.. so stupid both of us.. we cover the book with plastic bag and put under the drain.. then my roommate hide his rice cooker at the tree nearby.. how stupid both of us.. that is very memorable experience.. last time when we are around sem 1 and 2, we 10 people will go out together, especially to alor star.. we will rent 2 car and together drive to there.. but now, after all of us had been kick to different college, this habit is no more.. now mostly if we are going out to changlun, it would be around me, dailou, saiko, sm and maybe wen hao only.. but thats good.. don need to see other people 'face' and need to persuade them.. especially this sem.. me, saiko and dailou is going crazy.. can be suddenly say want go to changlun, then we will direct go take bus and go there.. how crazy we are.. especially going to sing K.. last time dailou keep say me always ignore him when he talk to me.. hahahaha.. pai seh ya.. i was playing game and din concentrate to what you say and also pai seh ah, keep using your room to play dota.. :P ..but this sem after move to MAS college, both of us seen to become close.. so suprise!!.. last sem also the sem where i spend alot especially going to travel, sing K.. last time if ask me go changlun, i sure say don want.. but now, looks like i change alot.. all memory will be buried under our brain and this is what makes all of us growing mature.. honestly i would say that, it is really enjoyable and very fun to go around with friends with you and can keep gossip about other people.. after all of us leave this uni to persuade their career, i think that time all of us will getting lesser to contact each other.. we will always getting new friends no matter in what condition.. but it is how we judge either they are just 'hi and bye' friends or best friends.. im sure i will very miss my uni life when im going out from here.. my lecturer did say, uni life is where we enjoy the most.. he did hit the nail on the head.. i will miss all of you..

No comments:

Post a Comment