Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Excuses

I got an invitation from my friends to go to Hatyai this coming friday.. but im very busy this weekend as well as next week because of my japanese class assignment.. i got oral test this coming sunday, presentation this coming monday and a drama on this coming thursday.. i havent complete my group assignment for my strategic class.. so i tell him i cannot go.. the answer he give me is,
It's useless to point out so many excuses! It's all about the sincerity! If u r true friend, u won't hv to find so many excuses. Got it?
i got shock..seriously i never expect this answer will coming from your text..you must understand that foreign language especially japanese in UUM is very troublesome and alot thing to do..do i need give so many "excuses" just to reject your invitation?..guess your mind still kid..still have lame thinking..hope you will grow mature in the future..

1 comment:

  1. not only thinking lame but his emotion control also have a big problem...

    ReplyDelete